Open A11y Expert Handlers Conference Call Meeting Minutes 2007/07/30
- Neil Soiffer
- Janina Sajka
- Pete Brunet
- Vladimir Bulatov
- Gregory Rosmaita
The meeting began by looking at the handlers website that Gregory set up. A few bugs were found.
There was discussion of what should change:
Action Item: Gregory to...
- fix IAccessible and Handlers from the email page
- turn off some of the template link (Press Release, FAQ, Overview)
- add to the main accessibility page under "Workgroup Resources" an item "A11y SIGs" and under that a list of AT-SPI, Device IO, Handlers, IAccessible2, Keyboard.
Any other issues should be sent to Gregory: email@example.com.
Eventually, we hope to develop a "Use cases and Requirements" that might go under the "For Developers" section.
Action Item: Janina to post revised mission statement.
Action Item: Everyone to write a paragraph or two or three for a use case for the topics below
- Janina: structure to speech
- Vladimir: structure to braille
- Pete: navigability
- Neil: Magnification