Difference between revisions of "OpenPrinting/JTAPI"
From The Linux Foundation
(Correcting lists.linux-foundation.org link)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
: v1.0 has been submitted for [
: v1.0 has been submitted for [OpenPrinting] acceptance
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
: [mailto:email@example.com] to subscribe http://lists.
: [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] to subscribe http://lists..org/mailman/listinfo/printing-jobticket
Latest revision as of 18:50, 15 August 2007
- Provide an abstract interface for applications to read, edit, and write document processing job tickets.
- v1.0 has been submitted for OpenPrinting acceptance
- A brief description of how the workgroup communicates (weekly telecons, email, etc.) Ex: Work on this specification is done through the use of weekly teleconferences
- Tuesdays, 12:00 PM PST
- Access Code: 84974
- Follow up communication is performed via email using the  email list.
- Template header files can be retreived from ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/jobticket/C_JTAPI_Code