From The Linux Foundation
Requirements for Expert Handlers, Draft 0.1 Feedback
Robust Unicode Awareness
- Question: what constitutes "robust unicode awareness" on the part of the AT
- Question: is this necessary, practical, or even desireable?
- is the XHTML Access Module, which enables navigation in SVG, required?
- GJR: to my knowledge, XHTML Access Module is the only specification that provides a means of navigating a markup language, such as SVG, without a serial flow or native navigational support mechanisms of its own;
- caution: GJR's knowledge of SVG renderers is second-hand