Linux Foundation Wiki

project collaboration site

User Tools

Site Tools


civilinfrastructureplatform:tsc-meetings:tsc_mm_jun262017

CIP Technical Steering Committee Meeting

Date: 26 June, 2017

Roll Call

  • Noriaki Fukuyasu (The Linux Foundation)
  • Annie Fisher (The Linux Foundation)
  • Laura Kempke (The Linux Foundation)
  • Agustin Benito Bethencourt (Codethink)
  • Hiroshi Mine (Hitachi)
  • Masato Minda (Plat’Home)
  • Takehisa Katayama (Renesas)
  • Chris Paterson (Renesas)
  • Daniel Wagner (Siemens)
  • Daniel Sangorrin (Toshiba)
  • Yoshi Kobayashi (Toshiba)

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Action items
  • Updates and Discussions

Updates and Discussions

Project X

  • [Sangorrin] Enabling Renesas Board for Project-X and CI testing (Wait for kernel patches from Renesas)
  • [YOSHI] We would like to have some output before DebConf 2017.

Real-time kernel preparation

  • (PRIVATE) Yoshi talked to Steven Rostedt at OSSJ.
  • Difficult part is testing.
    • Reproduce testing setup which Steven doing now.

Real-time Linux Project

RTL member meeting

  • RTL project conference call is scheduled on 24th of July. It is just after CIP regular conference call.
  • [YOSHI] I can invite one person from CIP members. Who would like to join the call?
  • Yoshi would like to invite one person from CIP to the next RT TSC Call. (DATE & TIME: July 24th, 11pm in Japan time, 10am in CDT )
    • (AI: YOSHI) Yoshi will contact to Chris and Daniel.
  • Candidates are Chris (Renesas) and Daniel W. (Siemens)

Reference board for Real-time Linux Project

CIP Testing

Board @ Desk

  • Summary of the actions taken on weeks 23 and 24 has been sent to the cip-dev mailing list
  • Week 25: Robert on vacation and Agustin travelling. Don working on the reporting topic.
  • Coming: test B@D on Windows and setting up the approved repos. Report definition.
civilinfrastructureplatform/tsc-meetings/tsc_mm_jun262017.txt · Last modified: 2017/10/30 07:40 by yoshi