Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2009/02/17
Announcing the 17 February 2009 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1900h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- Status & Next Steps With AT-SPI Over D-Bus: Update by Mark Doffman
- Funding Grant Proposal Discussion
- IPR Update (conditional)
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 24 February 2009 teleconference
- Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 19:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: email@example.com
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.a11y.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.