Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/01/22
Announcing the 22 January 2008 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1900h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Review/Approval of: minutes from 15 January 2008
- Old Business
- Special Topic: Novell's Linux Initiative (Calvin Gainsford)
- Special Topic: Issues From IAccessible2 to Resolve with AT-SPI (Pete Brunet)
- New Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- Note: The 29 January 2008 Open A11y conference call will be dedicated solely' to discussion of the Collection API and D-Bus Findings
- Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 19:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.