From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 18:13, 18 October 2007 by Oedipus
Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Agenda for 2007/10/29
- Date: Monday, 29 October 2007
- Time 11am PDT, 1pm CDT, 2pm EDT, 18:00 UTC
- Phone Numbers: please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Agenda for 2007/10/29
- Approval of minutes from 1 October 2007 meeting
- Comments from GNOME Accessibility Summit on Neil's flow of control email
- Expert Handlers Testing Protocol
- New Items:
- Is there a need for an Input Expert Handler Use Case?
- Identify Agenda Items for 5 November 2007 Expert Handlers Call (may not be a quorum due to W3C Technical Plenary Meetings)