From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 16:10, 29 June 2009 by Till
This page contains specifications and further information about the common printing dialog.
- the API Specifications for the dialog/application D-Bus interface
- the OpenPrinting PPD/Foomatic extensions
- the dialog's user interface specification
- Requirements of the common printing dialog
- Peter Sikking's blog about the development of the dialog's user interface design
- Ubuntu Blueprint
- Feature request for OpenOffice.org
- BZR repositories of the implementation: CPDAPI, Dialog UI (Test the dialog)
- Discussion on the Printing Architecture Mailing List. See also the archives.