Welcome to the Linux Standard Base wiki! This wiki is the internal face of the LSB Project describing what the team is working on. For more general information about the LSB project, please see the LSB Workgroup Home Page.
If you're new to wikis, go to User's Guide for help on navigation and editing. Editing of these pages is limited to those with accounts. To register on the wiki, create an account by clicking on Create an Account or Log In
Some links are broken due to infrastructure that has not been restored. Some are broken because they've gone stale. Please file bugs if it's not obvious how to just fix it up.
Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain. If you don't want this or can't do this because of license restrictions, please don't edit.
Most Recent Activities
- LSB 5.0 Related (5.0 is in the planning stages):
- LSB 4.1 Related (4.1 is released!):
- LSB 4.0 Related (4.0 is released):
- Beta process, release notes, test results & analysis, specification review notes, project plan, infrastructure, LibraryUplifts, in-development specs, ISV Requested Interfaces, glibc project, EmergingIssues
- Old_Mailing_Lists: pre-January2006 mailing list archives
- IsoBallot, SingaporeMeeting: Details about ISO ballot DIS 23360 (which started life as LSB 2.0.1)
- Project plans for LSB releases: LSB 3.2, LSB 3.1, LSB 3.0 LSB 2.2, LSB 2.1
- F2F Meeting notes: Dec 04, Mar 05, Jun 05, Dec 05, Plenary Aug 05, Jun 06, Nov 07
- Futures: tracks requests for features not yet in the LSB
- DesktopWG : LSB Desktop, looking at requirements for client applications
- Application Checker Enhancements: Obsolete (pre WebUI) Application Checker enhancements
Interesting starting points: