Carrier Grade Linux
The CGL workgroup's goal is to help improve Linux to better meet the needs of the telecommunications industry.
Requirements and Registration
CGL 4.0 Registration
As of Friday, June 29, it is possible for Linux vendors to register their products for compliance with Version 4.0 of the Carrier Grade Linux (CGL) Requirements Definition Documents. Linux vendors wishing to register should download the registration template (ots format) and fill out the template based on the CGL Registration Process (pdf). Vendors will post their registration results on the Registration Wiki.
Carrier Grade Linux conference calls are announced on the lf_carrier mailing list. The next scheduled call is on Tuesday (Sept 25th) at 4PM (pacific).
- Number: 1-319-741-8000
- Passcode: 819365#
Carrier Grade Linux Specifications
- CGL Requirements Definition Overview - V4.0
- CGL Availability Requirements Definition - V4.0
- CGL Clustering Requirements Definition - V4.0
- CGL Servicability Requirements Definition - V4.0
- CGL Performance Requirements Definition - V4.0
- CGL Standards Requirements Defnition - V4.0
- CGL Hardware Requirements Defnition - V4.0
- CGL Security Requirements Defnition - V4.0