Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/12/02
Announcing the 2 December 2008 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1900h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- IPR Issues Update (conditional)
- D-Bus Port Progress and Issues (conditional)
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Reviving/reinvigorating the AT-SPI SIG
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 9 December 2008 Teleconference.
- Identify meeting dates and times for December 2008/January 2009
- Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 19:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: email@example.com
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.a11y.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.