Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/10/07
Announcing the 7 October 2008 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1800h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- Resolving Outstanding IAccessible2, version 1.0.2 Issues
- D-Bus Port Progress and Issues - A Report From Novell
- Upcoming Gnome Developer Conference A11y agenda discussion
- Preliminary Expert Handlers architecture proposal
- Open A11y needs to schedule a meeting on this topic primarily with Linux/Unix developer community
- SIG Updates
- Website Updates (informational)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 14 October 2008 Teleconference.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 18:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.a11y.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.