Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/07/22
Announcing the 22 JULY 2008 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1800h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- D-Bus Port Progress and Issues
- Review of Statement on Desktop Interoperability (SOI)
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 29 July 2008 Teleconference.
Summary of Resolutions from 2008-07-15 Open A11y Conference Call
Summary of Action Items Assigned at the 2008-07-15 Open A11y Conference Call
- Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 18:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: email@example.com
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.linux-foundation.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.