Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/05/13
The meeting begins promptly at 1800h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Review of: minutes from 6 May 2008 call
- Old Business
- Topic: Producing AT-SPI/ATK tests for LSB
- Topic: Toward Accessible Revision Interfaces
- Topic: D-Bus Port Progress and Issues
- New Business
- Identify items for the 20 May 2008 Teleconference.
- Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 18:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.linux-foundation.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.