Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/04/29
Announcing the 29 April 2008 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1800h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- Intellectual Property Rights Policies (special guests: Andy Upgrove and Karen Copenhaver)
- ATK on D-Bus Update
- What applications need to be rewritten that will not be covered by CodeThink, e.g. gnome-speech, py-atspi, what else?
- How do we move these in parallel?
- How to test on small devices?
- Marc Mulcahy's offer sounds valuable as an embedded test platform at the very least that can take us toward accessibility on small and embedded devices.
- How can we use this work to expand the community of accessibility developers in Gnome, KDE, Linux, etc.?
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 6 May 2008 Teleconference
- joint meeting with Accessibility Interoperability Alliance (AIA)?
- Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 18:00 UTC
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.