Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2008/01/08
Announcing the 8 January 2008 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1900h UTC. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- AT-SPI: Proposed Dbus Road Map
- Open Accessibility Specification Template (pushed to 15 January 2008 call)
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 15 January 2008 Teleconference.
Summary of Resolutions from 2007-12-18 Open A11y Conference Call
Summary of Action Items Assigned at the 2007-12-18 Open A11y Conference Call
- Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 19:00 UTC
- 20:00 CEST (Berlin)
- 19:00 BST (London)
- 14:00 EST (New York)
- 13:00 CST (Chicago)
- 12:00 MST (Salt Lake City)
- 11:00 PST (San Francisco)
- 09:00 HST (Honolulu)
- 04:00 2008/01/09 JST (Tokyo)
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: email@example.com
For more information about PSTN numbers, please consult the list of expanded international call-in numbers, archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.