From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 21:00, 21 October 2008 by Ptbrunet
IAccessible2 SIG Conference Call Minutes 2008/10/21
- Regrets: none
- Attendees: Pete Brunet, Mick Curran, Jamie Teh
- Prior meeting minutes - approved
- Not much interest in having an IA2 session this year.
- However, would like to see work done on a new unified (not merged) API that includes the functionality of MSAA/IA2, UIA, ATK/AT-SPI, and Apple's NSAccessibility
- Apparently can't use IDL with D-Bus so may want an XML based spec and create bindings to various platforms.
- Text attributes
- These look like they are ready to be declared final. The Firefox implementation currently has two additional attributes, text-align and text-indent, but these will be moved from Firefox text attributes to object attributes. See Firefox bug 460932.
- Directory of Software on IA2 main page
- What is the status of IA2 and Qt? Need to ask Harold Fernengel.
- Ask Steve Lee to review this entry, e.g. why is Kontact in the applications list and Java in the libraries list.
- Jamie will add NVDA.
- The comments from AIA will be reviewed over the coming week and Pete will ask Malte Timmerman for input.