From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 04:40, 10 September 2008 by Ptbrunet
IAccessible2 SIG Conference Call Minutes 2008/09/09
- Regrets: none
- Attendees: Pete Brunet, Mick Curran, Jamie Teh, Marco Zehe
- Firefox - Marco Zehe
- It was felt that the text attribute "static" should be renamed to "auto-generated".
- IA2 text attributes have been implemented.
- Pete (post meeting) - I added auto-generated and invalid to the IA2 text attributes. I also added the defaults.
- When an attribute has more than one value, e.g. ...;invalid:true,spelling;...; does the comma need to be escaped?
- Pete (post meeting) - IAText currently has no sub-attributes so there should not be a problem.
- Spelling and grammar errors
- Special events are not needed. Attribute change events are good enough.