From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 22:23, 15 December 2008 by Oedipus
- 1 Minutes of the Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Call 2008/12/15
- 1.1 Preliminary Business
- 1.2 Minutes of Expert Handlers Conference Call 2008/12/15
- 1.3 Wrap Up
Minutes of the Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Call 2008/12/15
Note: Expert Handlers meetings have been adjourned until 5 January 2009.
- Neil Soiffer (NS/chair)
- Gregory J. Rosmaita (GJR, scribe)
- Janina Sajka (JS)
- regrets: Pete Brunet, Alexander Surkov
Approval of Last Meeting's Minutes
- Minutes from 2008/11/17 Expert Handlers Conference Call
- approval postponed until today due to lack of quorum and cancelled meetings
Action Item Review
- ACTION GJR: separate XML-wrappers from truly specialized content which poses rendering or input problems
- status: done
Note: This meeting has not yet been held.
Minutes of Expert Handlers Conference Call 2008/12/15
Topic 1: Specialized Markup Languages Revisted
Talking Points & Resources:
Topic 2: Expert Handlers Requirements, 0.1
Talking Pointes & Resources:
- Requirements, 0.1
- Requirements Discussion Page
- what is and what is not an expert handler?
- when are Expert Handlers necessary and in what cases are they superfluous?
Identify Topics for the 2008/12/22 Expert Handlers Call
- the Expert Handlers SIG meetings have been postponed until 5 January 2009
- adjourned: 2208h UTC
- Agenda for 2009/01/05 Expert Handlers Call