From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 18:52, 30 July 2007 by Soiffer (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ←Older revision | view current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Open A11y Expert Handlers Conference Call Meeting Minutes 2007/07/30


  • Neil Soiffer
  • Janina Sajka
  • Pete Brunet
  • Vladimir Bulatov
  • Gregory Rosmaita

Web Page

The meeting began by looking at the handlers website that Gregory set up. A few bugs were found.

There was discussion of what should change:

Action Item: Gregory to...

  • fix IAccessible and Handlers from the email page
  • turn off some of the template link (Press Release, FAQ, Overview)
  • add to the main accessibility page under "Workgroup Resources" an item "A11y SIGs" and under that a list of AT-SPI, Device IO, Handlers, IAccessible2, Keyboard.

Any other issues should be sent to Gregory:

Eventually, we hope to develop a "Use cases and Requirements" that might go under the "For Developers" section.

Other items

Action Item: Janina to post revised mission statement.

Action Item: Everyone to write a paragraph or two or three for a use case for the topics below

  • Janina: structure to speech
  • Vladimir: structure to braille
  • Pete: navigability
  • Neil: Magnification