From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 21:53, 2 February 2009 by Oedipus
Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Agenda for 2009/02/02
NOTE: This meeting was cancelled. The agenda has been carried over to the 9 February 2009 Expert Handlers call.
- Date: Monday, 2 February 2009
- Time 2200h UTC (find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock)
- Phone Numbers: please consult the listing of expanded international call-in numbers using the information archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Agenda for 2009/02/02
- Preliminary Items
- Specialized Markup Languages, Revisted
- XML wrappers (RixML, NewsML) versus XML expressions of non-textual data (SVG, MathML, CellML), etc.
- Expert Handlers Requirements, 0.1
- Requirements Discussion Page
- what is and what is not an expert handler
- when are Expert Handlers necessary and in what cases are they superfluous?
- Identify Items for the next Expert Handlers call