From The Linux Foundation
Revision as of 22:46, 15 December 2008 by Oedipus
Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Agenda for 2009/01/05
- Date: Monday, 5 January 2009
- Time 2200h UTC (find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock)
- Phone Numbers: please consult the listing of expanded international call-in numbers using the information archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Agenda for 2009/01/05
- Preliminary Items
- approval of minutes of the 2008-11-17 Expert Handlers Call
- Expert Handlers Requirements, 0.1
- Requirements Discussion Page
- what is and what is not an expert handler
- when are Expert Handlers necessary and in what cases are they superfluous?
- Specialized Markup Languages, Revisted
- XML wrappers (RixML, NewsML) versus XML expressions of non-textual data (SVG, MathML, CellML), etc.
- Identify Items for the next Expert Handlers call