From The Linux Foundation
LSB Runtime Tests, LSB Desktop Test, LSB VSW4/XTS5 Test, LSB C++ Test info should be kept here.
- Platform_Tests: How to run the tests
- There's an effort underway to make this easier - launch a single command to run everything. While this is not official yet, it can be previewed directly from version control
- TestPilot311: Notes on pilot for LSB 3.1.1 certification tests
- TestPilot31: Notes on pilot for LSB 3.1 certification tests
- TestPilot3: Notes on pilot for LSB 3.0 certification tests
- FIPsResults: Notes on the test result FIP (for lsb-runtime)
- TetSourceBuildInstructions: TET Source Build Instructions
- RuntimeSourceBuildInstructions: LSB Runtime Test Source Build Instructions
- Vsw4SourceBuildInstructions: LSB Test Vsw4 Source Build Instructions
- Xts5SourceBuildInstructions: LSB Test Xts5 Source Build Instructions
- DesktopSourceBuildInstructions: LSB Desktop Test Source Build Instructions
- QmSourceBuildInstructions: LSB qmtest-harness Source Build Instructions
- LibstdcppSourceBuildInstructions: LSB qmtest_libstdcpp Source Build Instructions
- LSB DTK Manager Build Instructions: LSB Distribution Testkit Manager Build Instructions
- InitscriptTests: working page for building the initscript tests
- Vsw4Test: Working page for lsb-test-vsw4 notes.
- LsbinstallTest: Working page for comments on lsbinstall test.
- LSB 3.0 SI Test Procedure
- GenericTestBuildIssues: Miscellaneous Test Suit Build Issues/Workarounds
A page on general test development guidelines for assertion based tests is here TestDevelopmentGuidelines