From The Linux Foundation
Here's the master list of the LSB workgroup's processes: how we do what we do. Most of this amounts to links to other documents, especially things in Version Control.
- ReleaseChecklist: what needs to happen for an LSB release?
- Bug Tracking:
- AutomaticDailyBuilds: Daily Builds Information and Status. See also Tool status for more info from the daily builds.
- Distribution Autotesting: How to test your distribution automatically against the LSB. See also the LSB DTK Manager Nightly Run HOWTO and the results page. Weekly leading edge distro vs snapshots summary.
- Development specs, built fairly often. Beta specs are more formal builds for reviewing.
- Source code management
- WrittenSpecificationHowTo: learn how to add your library to the written specification
- headertodb2: import new libraries using headers and cpp
- libtodb2: a new set of tools automating import of new libraries into the LSB database
- ImportGotchas: Some specific issues/workarounds encounter in importing libtiff using headertodb2
- NewLibraryChecklist: How to add a library to the specification
- LibtoDB: library importer (obsolete)
- LibToLSB: example of adding a library using old libtodb (obsolete)