From The Linux Foundation
Introducing the LSB Developer Network!
Don't know where to start?
- Porting to the Linux Standard Base tutorial
- Anatomy of the Linux Kernel: Excellent article explaining all those sub-systems and how the kernel's components are organized. Read it here
- Read Porting Applications to Linux Standard Base Made Easy on the Intel Software Network.
- Would you like to find out if your application is LSB compliant? Download this lightweight Application Test Kit and find out
- LSB Software Development Kit (SDK)
(make your application LSB compliant)
- LSB Driver Development Kit (DDK)
(make LSB-compliant printer and scanner driver packages)
- LSB Application Testkit
(test your application's compliance with LSB)
- LSB Navigator
(browse and search LSB standardized elements - interfaces, libraries, etc.)
- Linux Application Analysis
(check statistics on using Linux interfaces by various applications)
- LSB Sample Implementation
(test your application in the minimal LSB environment)
- Request an interface if it's not in the database or the LSB roadmap
- All downloads
- If you get stuck, get help on the lsb-discuss mailing list or on the IRC channel #lsb at irc.freestandards.org.
- View (and add to) Frequently Asked Questions on Developing to the LSB
<feed items=7 showdate="(F j, Y)" showdesc=false showtitle=false>http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/ldn/?feed=rss2&cb=cb</feed>
Browse articles by tag