Benefits of Joining as a Corporate Member
Besides ensuring that your company’s investment in Linux is protected from a legal, technical and promotional perspective, there are many other benefits in joining the Linux Foundation as a Corporate Member.
- Access to member-only events and summits where the brightest minds in the Linux ecosystem meet to collaborate on technical and legal issues
- Ability to network and influence key Linux ecosystem members from the vendor, end user, legal and developer communities across multiple industries and segments (server, desktop and mobile/embedded)
- Access to member-only briefings and publications that will keep you and your staff up-to-date on Linux and other open source developments spanning the legal, technical and marketing realms
- Ability to create workgroups and collaborate in a neutral setting to solve pressing Linux or open source issues
- Promotional opportunities for your company’s Linux products and services on the Linux Foundation web site and through media and analyst opportunities generated by the Linux Foundation
Corporate Membership Levels and Benefits
Detailed benefits by membership level are available upon request. Membership rights and commitments are described in detail in the Bylaws. The Linux Foundation board determines how resources are allocated. The first 10 platinum members receive a board seat (2 are currently available), gold members elect 3 board seats, and silver members elect 1 board seat.
There are three membership classes:
|Linux Foundation Membership Classes|
Please note that the Silver Membership Fees vary dependent on the number of employees in the organization.
To join The Linux Foundation as a corporate member please contact Mike Woster at mwoster (at) linuxfoundation dot org or via phone at 847.636.1784.