Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2009/04/07
NOTE: The 7 April 2009 meeting has been canceled. The next Open A11y Conference Call will be held on 14 April 2009.
Announcing the 7 April 2009 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1900h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- D-Bus Port Progress and Issues
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 14 April 2009 teleconference
- Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 19:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: email@example.com
#a11y channel will be open on irc.a11y.org (channel #a11y) during the teleconference.