Open A11y Conference Call: Agenda for 2009/02/24
NOTE: Beginning 18 February 2009, Open Accessibility will no longer be using the teleconference bridge which it has used to facilitate participation in teleconferences from every corner of the globe. Please refer to this agenda for teleconference dialing-in details, which will be posted to this agenda page as soon as they become available.
Announcing the 24 February 2009 meeting of the Open Accessibility (A11y) Workgroup. The meeting begins promptly at 1900h UTC; you can find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock. Please RSVP, as it will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Information about meeting logistics, including dial-in and IRC information, follows the agenda.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- Old Business
- IPR Update (conditional)
- Open A11y Projects: Progress and Issues
- SIG Updates (conditional)
- Website Updates (conditional)
- New Business
- Identify items for the 3 March 2009 teleconference
- Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 19:00 UTC
- find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock
- Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: email@example.com
IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.a11y.org channel #a11y during the teleconference.