From The Linux Foundation
IAccessible2 SIG Conference Call Minutes 2008/06/17
- Regrets: none
- Attendees: Pete Brunet, Mick Curran, Mike Squillace, Jamie Teh
- Last meeting minutes - approved
- AccProbe - Mike Squillace
- 0.4.1 targeted for July 7.
- Mike asks that people use it and open bugs for bugs not in the current list of AccProbe bugs.
- FF3 was released today.
- IA2 version 1.0.2 RFC readiness:
- IA2 object attributes
- Jamie has asked Mozilla to rename the "formating" attribute to "display" and instead of just using the value "block", also use the full set of CSS2 values.
- There has been some resistance from the Mozilla team, but IA2 should use the CSS terminology even if Mozilla doesn't.
- Old NVDA items
- Last year NVDA raised some issues which really are larger ATK/IA2 issues. These issues were raised via the Open A11y group in January. These should be reopened and discussed with Willie and Li Yuan at a call convenient to the US, China, and Australia.
- Pending review by the AIA prior to Li Yuan's implementation.
- New interface for OpenOffice for smart tags, spelling errors, and grammar errors.
- Xing Li described how Lotus Symphony uses IAHypertext/link for smart tags. Further discussion is needed to see if that will also work for spelling and grammar errors.