From The Linux Foundation
IAccessible2 SIG Conference Call Minutes 2008/02/19
- Pete Brunet, Mick Curran, Mike Squillace
- Methods that return arrays
- NVDA doesn't use any of them. (Neither does JAWS.) Mike will check regarding AccProbe.
- Error indicators from methods
- See bug 418025 in the FF3 bugzilla.
- Mick said the document looks OK. He also said that his Python code uses the comtypes library which doesn't throw exceptions for S_FALSE like is the case for E_* error codes so he has to rely on the 0s and NULLs in the [out] parameters.
- BTW, the only exception to the use of 0/NULL is IA2::indexInParent which returns -1 if there is no parent since 0 is a valid return value.
- AccProbe status from Mike
- 0.3 will be released this week on eclipse.org with caret tracking, some bug fixes, and validation against the IBM internal inspect program.
- Methods returning relations
- Mike reminded us of the earlier request that a method is needed that takes a relation type as input and returns only those relations. I entered this as bug 124.