From The Linux Foundation
Minutes for 2007/03/27
- Larry Weiss, Aaron Leventhal
- Pete Brunet, Itoh-san (Takashi Itoh), Sueann Nichols, Mike Squillace, Michael Stewart, Rich Schwerdtfeger, Andrew Rist from Oracle.
- inspect tool - Michael Stewart
- xulrunner environment working OK - no longer using Firefox extention for xulrunner environment
- Events are coming through in the xulrunner environment
- Coding Python wrappers for MSAA and IA2 as needed
- Steve Lee is also developing on a xulrunner base and entering bug reports as they are encountered
- Inspect tool alternative when IBM's aDesigner/RAVEn is submitted to eclipse.org under EPL (Eclipse Public License) - would this be acceptable to the community?
- Other issues?
- Rich: last call of ARIA specs - new properties - such as support for drag/drop, e.g. objects that can be dragged can be identified, the drag targets can be specified, the ATs can be notified during the drag. Need to evaluate this for impact on IA2.