From The Linux Foundation
Minutes for 2007/03/13
- Pete Brunet, Larry Weiss, Itoh-san (Takashi Itoh), Mike Squillace, Aaron Levanthal, Janina Sajka
- The next meeting will be held in Executive Suite 1 on the 18th floor of the Marriott on Wednesday from 4 to 5:30 PDT. The phone confernce will be activated from there.
- Any LF charter text yet showing support of IA2?
- Alexander Surkov is implementing IA2 for the role method
- Raven v2 was released on alphaWorks. It has some IA2 support so can be evaluated against the public Notes 8 release (see the link in the agenda above)
- Tweaking the test app to expose more content