From The Linux Foundation
Minutes for 2007/03/06
- Aaron Leventhal, Steve Lee, Sueann Nichols, Neil Soiffer
- Pete Brunet, Michael Stewart, Larry Weiss, Janina Sajka, Cathy Laws
- IDL Changes
- Ia2inspect - from Michael Stewart
- Learning a lot of xul and xbl, how to catch events; still using Minefield (Mozilla trunk builds)
- Displaying name, role, role text, description, location, parent; no IA2 properties yet
- Need the marshaling proxy DLL so it can be registered
- Continuing to work with Steve Lee
- Pete needs to get info to Michael about how to publish to the unofficial section of the Linux Foundation site.
- Notes 8 IA2 Server should be available on March 8
- Dispatch interfaces - any questions or issues?
- Concern that the first implementation would be by Freedom Scientific or GW Micro and that it would not be publicly available.
- Working on the implementation. Code was sent to Eclipse. Waiting for a review. Will then understand the best development approach.
- Other issues?