From The Linux Foundation
Agenda for 2007/04/03
- Introductions if needed
- Janina: Latest status on LF charter text?
- Removal of oleacc.idl from the Vista SDK was an error. Rob Sinclair said that this is being resolved.
- IA2 Tools
- BSD Python based tool - Michael Stewart
- EPL aDesigner/RAVEn based tool - Mike Squillace
- From Steve Lee: EPL not compatible with GPL. The tool's source code would be good example code to include in GPL based projects. EPL based code would inhibit this.
- Proxy DLL
- Pete needs to create and publish the DLL this week.
- The IDL has been updated for Notes 8 - Needs to be submitted to BZR.
- IA2 Server for testing
- No progress on the following:
- A patch submission process is being developed
- Enter defects into Bugzilla
- What else needs to be discussed?
- What IA2 information do you need?
- What IA2 issues need resolution soon? Target date?
- What would you like to see done?
- Directory of Programs - Steve Lee
- I have some input for Steve
- Developer Guide
- This has been started; Pete to organize; who can help?
- Wikipedia entry?