From The Linux Foundation
Agenda for 2007/03/27
- Introductions if needed
- A good meeting was held at CSUN. Attending were Pete Brunet, Larry Weiss, Cathy Laws, Chieko Asakawa, Hiro Takagi, Mike Squillace, Mike Curran (and Amy) from NVDA, Tim Riley from Mozilla, Chris Piper, Janina Sajka, Takayuki Watanabe, Masahiro Umegaki, Steve Lee (Mozilla), David Boulter from U Toronto (Mozilla), Simon Bates from U Toronto (Mozilla), Dewi Gani from SAP, Daniel Targ (spelling?) from Cisco, Malte Timmerman from Sun, Mia (ex Microsoft)
- Janina: Latest status on LF charter text?
- Removal of oleacc.idl from the Vista SDK was an error. Rob Sinclair said that this is being resolved.
- IA2 Tool Progress - Michael Stewart
- IA2 Tool Possible Alternative
- IBM's aDesigner tool (HTML and ODF validater) has inspect features built into it. We are evaluating if that could be segregated out into a separate inspect tool and if it could be open sourced in time for use by this community. It would be housed at eclipse.org and have an EPL (Eclipse Public License).
- Does anyone foresee problems if this approach is taken?
- Proxy DLL
- Pete needs to create and publish the DLL this week.
- IA2 Server for testing
- No progress on the following:
- A patch submission process is being developed
- Enter defects into Bugzilla
- What else needs to be discussed?
- What IA2 information do you need?
- What IA2 issues need resolution soon? Target date?
- What would you like to see done?
- Directory of Programs - Steve Lee
- I have some input for Steve
- Developer Guide
- This has been started; Pete to organize; who can help?
- Wikipedia entry?