The Linux Foundation

 
Accessibility/Handlers/Meetings/Minutes20080218.html

From The Linux Foundation

Contents

Minutes of the Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Call 2008/02/18

Attendance

  • Neil Soiffer (NS/chair)

Agenda Review

Approval of Last Meeting's Minutes

Action Items Assigned at the 2008/02/11 Expert Handlers Call:

  • ACTION GJR: draft press releases for UUC1 and for CSUN2008 presentations as a wiki page and post to list for discussion. (deadline: as soon as possible)
  • ACTION GJR: record JAWS attempting to parse MathML with and without plug-in, place in a11yweb's audio archive directory, and post URI to list (deadline: as soon as possible)
  • ACTION NS: prepare slides for Expert Handlers CSUN2008 presentation
  • ACTION VB, GJR and JS: prepare slide material for Expert Handlers CSUN2008 presentation



Minutes of Expert Handlers Conference Call 2008/02/18

TOPIC 1: Expert Handlers at CSUN2008: Continued Planning and Outreach

For Reference:


GJR: feedback info for UUC1 Announcement?

JS: please add: send comments on draft to accessibility-rfc@a11y.org

JS: need to put deadline on feedback -- give week or 2 after CSUN; end of March beginning of April



TOPIC 2: Upcoming Meeting Schedule

For Reference:

  • there will be no Expert Handlers call on 25 February 2008
  • there will be an Expert Handlers call on 3 March 2008
  • there may not be an Expert Handlers call on 10 March 2008 due to CSUN
  • there will be an Expert Handler call on 17 March 2008



TOPIC 3: Future Meeting Topics

Topics for 3 March 2007 Expert Handlers Call:

  • CSUN2008 Preparations/Finalizations/Last Minute Issues

Suggested Topics for 17 March 2007 Expert Handlers Call:

  • CSUN2008 "De-briefing"
  • liaising with contacts made at CSUN2008 and by the dissemination of UUC1






[Article] [Discussion] [View source] [History]