From The Linux Foundation
Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Agenda for 2008/12/15
Agenda for 2008/12/15
- Preliminary Items
- Expert Handlers Requirements, 0.1
- Requirements Discussion Page
- what is and what is not an expert handler
- when are Expert Handlers necessary and in what cases are they superfluous?
- Specialized Markup Languages, Revisted
- XML wrappers (RixML, NewsML) versus XML expressions of non-textual data (SVG, MathML, CellML), etc.
- Identify Items for the next Expert Handlers call
- Scheduling of future Expert handlers calls for remainder of 2008 and the beginning of 2009