From The Linux Foundation
Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG Agenda for 2008/11/24
- Date: Monday, 24 November 2008
- Time 2200h UTC (find your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock)
- Phone Numbers: please consult the listing of expanded international call-in numbers using the information archived in the accessibility list's archives.
Agenda for 2008/11/24
- Preliminary Items
- approval of minutes of the 2008-11-17 Expert Handlers Call
- Expert Handlers Requirements, 0.1
- Requirements Discussion Page
- what is and what is not an expert handler
- when are Expert Handlers necessary and in what cases are they superfluous?
- Specialized Markup Languages Revisted
- XML wrappers (RixML, NewsML) versus XML expressions of non-textual data (SVG, MathML, CellML), etc.
- Identify Items for the 2008-12-08 Expert Handlers call